OGOship pricing is action based. Costs consist of the following elements:
- Receiving of goods / incoming stock
- Storage space
- Order fulfillment
Receiving of goods
Reception of the goods is priced per hour. The usual reception time is 2 minutes per SKU. E.g. if you have 10 different products incoming, it will take us 20 minutes to receive, if all documentation is clear. Our customers can influence the reception time very much by creating clear "stock update" notes into our software before the shipment arrives. A good stock update (so called buy-in notification) consists of a list of the items incoming and the incoming quantities per item. If this is done correctly, the handling is very fast.
Storage space is generally a fairly small cost. OGOship has different storage spaces of different sizes that depend on the warehouse selected: small shelves, pallet shelves, half-pallets etc. They are priced per day. We do not charge for empty shelves. In addition, we can store several items on one shelf space depending on the product, quantity of the title and the labeling of product title.
The majority of costs incur from order fulfillment and freight. Order fulfillment contains the following elements:
- Order pick & pack. For example EUR 3.10 (TLL, small parcel, one product title)
- Actual freight cost such as DHL, GLS etc. This usually varies between EUR 2 - 10.
- Packaging materials used when packing the shipment. All materials are mentioned in our price list. For example €0.33
How much will our services cost you
Our services price list and logistics price lists per warehouse can be found here. We also have a logistics price calculator for checking exactly how much a shipment would cost to the destination country.
We will happily calculate your total costs for the entire service. By providing us with some basic information (e.g. shipping volume, stock volume), we can calculate your total costs. Please use the contact form below and we will send you your example calculation.
The administration fee covers the costs of OGOship’s Merchant care team in handling the customer relationship of OGOship’s customers.
The administration fee can be found in the official price list.
The administration fee is applied in the following way:
- The fee will start applying from the 4th month 2022 following the 1st shipped shipment sent from any OGOship warehouse.
- The fee will apply for months that have less than 100 shipped shipments.
- If the volume drops for only one month, the fee will not apply until two consecutive months have a volume less than 100 shipments per month.
- The fee will apply for each separate and active Merchant profile in myOGO.
Read next about multichannel sales.