Logistics offer for incoming goods
The options available are:
- Delivering goods by yourself or arrange the delivery by yourself.
- Ask for an offer from Dachser. Dachser delivers globally.
- For deliveries within Europe, contact: email@example.com
- Dachser Finland Air & Sea Logistics delivers outside Europe.
Dachser can only charge companies registered in Finland. If your company is elsewhere, you can try to locate Dachser, or charge by OGOship Oy.
When asking for the offer from Dachser, please include the following info:
- Departure address
- Destination address
- Pallet quantity, size and weight
- GLS has offers for OGOship customers for incoming goods, picked almost anywhere in EU and delivered to our warehouses.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to "OGOship".
- HRX offers pickups for parcels and pallets across eastern Europe and from Finland and delivered to our VNT or TLL warehouses.
Contact them with OGOship reference at
Mob: +358 400 534113
- You can use our contract with DHL. The contract doesn't apply necessary to every warehouse; only domestic shipments in Estonia. Shipments from other countries are viewed case by case.
- Send us the information below to email@example.com
- What are you delivering
- Where are you delivering from
- Where are you delivering to
- The weight (EUR pallet size, quantity and content)
Note! The arrangement fee for the pick up delivery is charged on the difficulty degree.
Here are warehouse locations and addresses.